We design and implement efficient strategies enabling our clients either to re-establish their businesses or to recover their claims from debtors in insolvency, bankruptcy or financial distress.
We provide legal assistance and representation both for debtors and for creditors during the insolvency procedure as well as when the insolvency is imminent, in case of companies in financial distress. Our services in this area include assistance in relation to:
- Assessment of the best strategy to be followed both by creditors or debtors in case of threatened bankruptcy;
- In-depth evaluation of clients’ options for the recovery of receivables and debt recovery;
- Assistance and representation in insolvency proceedings, both for creditors and debtors;
- Analysis of the judicial reorganization plans or concrete proposals for termination of fraudulent acts directed at diminishing the debtor’s assets;
- Assistance and representation during elaborated negotiations or performing complex, legal and financial audits in large-scale restructuring.