The civil society of lawyers Rada & Associatii (hereinafter reffered to as the R&A) having its registered office in Bucharest, 12 Ienăchită Văcărescu St., Suite 2, Sector 4, PC 040157, registered with the Bucharest Bar on the basis of Decision no. 2348/2011, with sole registration code RO29606561, in accordance with applicable law in data protection matters (in particular, the general rules on data protection (EU) 2016/679 „GDPR”) is the operator of personal data provided by you in relation to R&A.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Any data processing activity of your personal data shall be performed under one of the following legal bases:
- Processing on the basis of the consent subparagraph 1a of Article 6 of the Regulation;
- Processing required for the conclusion and execution of a contract subparagraph 1b of Article 6 of the Regulation);
- Processing necessary for the performance of a legal obligation subparagraph 1c Article 6 of the Regulation);
- Processing necessary for carrying out a task which serves a public interest subparagraph 1e of Article 6 of the Regulation);
- Processing necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest subparagraph 1f of Article 6 of the Regulation).
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we process may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, job title, postal address, including your home address (if provided to us), business address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and email address;
- Further information processed in a contractual relationship with R&A or voluntarily provided by you, such as instructions given, payments made, information on any legal matters, disputes, litigation or other legal claims in which you are involved in any capacity (i.e., defendant, plaintiff, intervenor, barrister, counsel, expert, etc.);
- In the case in which you provide us your e-mail address (either because they ask the receipt of communications and news, our voluntary by subscribing to the newsletter or because you are our customer of the company, or are you in our database as a result of the previous corresponding), contact data that you provide will be used to send your newsletter.
PURPOSES FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing legal services, representation and the granting of legal assistance to customers R&A;
- Management and administration of the collaboration contracts and contracts of employments;
- Our legal obligations (such as the obligations in the matter of combating money laundering and financing acts of terorism, the reporting obligations to the tax authorities, etc.);
- Compliance with orders and judgments given;
- Analysis of the VC in recruitment process;
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data were provided to us, in compliance with the applicable law.
We do not use personal data for automated processing and not for profile.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with other legal specialists (including mediators, industrial property advisors), consultants or experts involved in the cases we manage and the services we provide, courts of justice or arbitral tribunals, other public authorities, entities nominated by you, parties involved in your case (which can be our client or a third party) or other entities in the context of the provision of R&A services (such as: insurers, cloud, telecommunications, e-mail service providers, etc.)
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
R&A will never disclose your personal data with a company or organization countries which it intends to use for the purposes of direct marketing, except where you have given express consent and advance in this respect. Strictly technical reasons, your data might be disclosed to external collaborators who carries on his activity in the IT&C (for example, a supplier of software solutions for the hosting of our website). In these cases, we will ensure that the partners referred to comply with security and the confidentiality of your information.
We may disclose your personal information, where this is required by law, or where, in our opinion, based on good faith, such action is reasonably necessary in order to comply with legal procedures, to respond to any requests and claims, or to protect the safety or the rights of the R&A, of its clients, the times of the public in general.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If any of the personal data that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your name, surname or your email address or if you wish to cancel any request addressed to us, or if you become aware we have any inaccurate personal data about you, please e-mail us at email@example.com
We will not be responsible for any loss arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, insufficient or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will store personal data only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes of processing above, at the same time with compliance with the requirements of the laws in force. Therefore, we will store your data up to the date of the consent.
If the R&A will establish that he has a legitimate interest or a legal obligation to continue to process your data with personal character for other purposes, you will be informed accordingly in this respect.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- Right to require access to your personal information (also known as the right of access) and to require certain information in connection with their processing;
- Right to request the correction of your personal information;
- Right to request the deletion of your personal information;
- Right to require limiting the processing of your personal data;
- Right to oppose to the processing of your personal data;
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that some of your data with personal character will be provided or to be provided to a person other data, in a format used in the usual way, which can be read electronically;
- Right to receive a copy of your personal data, with certain related information. There are exceptions to this right (for example in the case in which the information is subject to professional secrecy, or if giving you this information we disclose personal data about another person).
If you have given consent for collecting, processing and transfer your data with personal character, you have the right at any time to retract it in whole or in part. After receiving the notification of the withdrawal consent, we will no longer process your personal information in the purpose(s) for which you originally granted, unless there are legitimate grounds for further processing, or except in the case of R&A keep your data for the fulfilment of legal obligations which should prevail, the interests of the rights and freedoms. The withdrawal of the consent to receive marketing communications will not affect the processing of personal data for the provision of our services legal persons.
If you wish to exercise the rights detailed above, please contact us using the following contact details:
- Offices: 12 Ienăchiță Văcărescu St., Suite 2, Sector 4, PC 040157, Bucharest
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +4021 335 8367