Rada & Asociatii offers to you the services of a dynamic and experienced team of attorneys specialized in competition law.
Our expertise ensures the full range of competition services, including sector regulation and market investigations, state aid, abuse of dominance, antitrust disputes.
We are assisting clients in all stages of antitrust proceedings and we offer assistance in relation to drafting answers to questionnaires from the competition authorities and structuring the defense against a Statement of Objections or an Investigation Report.
However, our team is focused on preventions and reconciliation of the company’s business with competition law before the competition authorities initiate any investigation. Whether your company is large or small, you should consider that the risks and consequences of non-compliance can be severe.
Our team expertise covers the following:
- Assistance and representation to ensure the client’s compliance with the competition law in various operations;
- Advice in connection to the interpretation and enforcement of the applicable legislation in force, interpretation of antitrust rules;
- Complex competition audits and training;
- Obtaining the clearance for various competitive practices;
- Full assistance during antitrust investigations on both vertical and horizontal agreements, abuse of dominance, defense before the antitrust authorities and before the courts of law;
- Analysis of the state aid regulations, drafting legal opinions and analysis of the possible avenues for implementing the transactions according to the anti-trust (state aid) legal framework.